Welcome to Math Lab!

A very big welcome to educators, parents and students! Thinking out loud... I will post inspirations, challenges, ideas, tips for home, cool websites, and those special moments that happen every day. Moments that continue to solidify my love of spending my days teaching and learning from such bright and inspiring little souls!

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Open House Math Stations

Small but mighty! We had several students away and only one visitor but we still had a fabulous time working on our math stations!

I have included a few pictures from our busy afternoon. I will be away Thursday and Friday but when I get back I will have lots to share with the students! I will be at a big math conference and I am very excited about the opportunities and the learning! I can't wait to tell the students all about the math!

I hope everyone stayed dry on such a soggy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment