Welcome to Math Lab!

A very big welcome to educators, parents and students! Thinking out loud... I will post inspirations, challenges, ideas, tips for home, cool websites, and those special moments that happen every day. Moments that continue to solidify my love of spending my days teaching and learning from such bright and inspiring little souls!

Friday 2 December 2011

Don't Stop With Math...!

Check out the language version of that site! Fun English Games You have to pick and choose because some are quite difficult!  I'm not affraid to admit it...I was having difficulty with some of the games (if anyone figures out how to win the spiderman game let me know...maybe I shouldn't have tried on a Friday night)!  ...Like I said all grades and ages!!! 

I am trying something new so I will apologize in advance...this may not work...
Did it work... are you watching cartoons and tapping your foot as you listen to your son/daughter count backwards from 20? Let's try one more time!



Sorry I just can't help myself...

Can't wait to use them in class too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment