Welcome to Math Lab!

A very big welcome to educators, parents and students! Thinking out loud... I will post inspirations, challenges, ideas, tips for home, cool websites, and those special moments that happen every day. Moments that continue to solidify my love of spending my days teaching and learning from such bright and inspiring little souls!

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Greeting

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas holiday and having a blast playing in all that snow! I am fighting a possible sinus infection which I think my son was kind enough to share! I'm hoping everyone has stayed healthy and safe. I am enjoying the time with my family even though we seem to be drowning in Lego! I can't wait to hear about all of your Christmas fun and experiences! I will Blog again soon! Take care! Mrs. Wolynice

1 comment:

  1. hey I have 16 paint stir sticks coming on thursday! Hpe this helps a little!!

    Jenni-Lee

    ReplyDelete