Welcome to Math Lab!

A very big welcome to educators, parents and students! Thinking out loud... I will post inspirations, challenges, ideas, tips for home, cool websites, and those special moments that happen every day. Moments that continue to solidify my love of spending my days teaching and learning from such bright and inspiring little souls!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

More Goodies! Parent ideas, tips, and resources!

 More Goodies
Parent Resources and Tips

GAMES!!!  WOO HOO!!!  This site allows you to choose an age level grouping and then a category.  There are many games to strengthen concepts and strategies (but don't tell the kids they will think they are just playing)!  This website is definitely worth exploring!  Let me know if you find any more worth taking a look at in class or any I should be adding to my Blog!  I would love to get your feedback!
Math Games

P.S. Just click on the underlined title and that link will take you right to the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment