Welcome to Math Lab!

A very big welcome to educators, parents and students! Thinking out loud... I will post inspirations, challenges, ideas, tips for home, cool websites, and those special moments that happen every day. Moments that continue to solidify my love of spending my days teaching and learning from such bright and inspiring little souls!

Friday 7 October 2011

October is Here!


Wow we have made it through September!  Congratulations to parents and students!  I am very proud of how well the students have settled in and how hard they work every day!  Thank you to the parents as well!  The support and dedication you have shown amidst the hustle and bustle of September deserves a round of applause!  I look forward to working with you and getting to know you and your child even better as the year unfolds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment