Welcome to Math Lab!

A very big welcome to educators, parents and students! Thinking out loud... I will post inspirations, challenges, ideas, tips for home, cool websites, and those special moments that happen every day. Moments that continue to solidify my love of spending my days teaching and learning from such bright and inspiring little souls!

Sunday 16 October 2011

This Week's Favourite Websites!

I have found two great websites for practising reading word wall words!  The first one is my favourite!  Each word list gets more challenging so if you are finding the games too easy simply pick another list to try.  Let me know what you think!  I listed the sites in the red note I sent home about my new Blog.  Here's the first one again in case you no longer have the note.  http://www.netrover.com/~kingskid/sightword/dolchgames.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment