Welcome to Math Lab!

A very big welcome to educators, parents and students! Thinking out loud... I will post inspirations, challenges, ideas, tips for home, cool websites, and those special moments that happen every day. Moments that continue to solidify my love of spending my days teaching and learning from such bright and inspiring little souls!

Sunday 20 November 2011

1 Follower WOO HOO I'm so excited!  (No seriously I am excited about one follower!)  I hope that there are a few parents and visitors that are finding the time to follow my Blog.  If there is anything you are enjoying, anything you want to see more of, or anything I haven't included that you were hoping to see, please let me know!


Here is a rainy day math question to get our minds thinking and to keep our hands busy!  Draw pictures, use numbers to explain what is happening in the pictures, and words to write your answer and label your pictures and words!

Grade ones can try answering the question: Ethan and Garrett are making 6 Lego people.  How many legs will they need to build them?


Grade twos: Ethan and Garrett are making 6 Lego people and 4 Lego dogs.  How many legs will they need to build them?

Today's Link:  Excellent for making your own math worksheets for practice at home. The Mathsheet Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment